Surveys for SALESmanago
All-in-one customer survey tool integrated with SALESmanago.
- Get feedback from your customers and subscribers.
- Responses are tied their email addresses.
Use surveys in your automated email workflows
Add Survicate surveys to emails sent via SALESmanago to get feedback from customers and subscribers.
- Research and improve your Net Promoter Score.
- Find out what your customers need or how they assess their experience.
Use questionnaires to get in-depth customer feedback
The fastest way to run longer questionnaires that people will actually fill out.
- Send a link to your Customers via email, messenger, social media or place it in your articles.
- Research customer satisfaction or run advanced product usage surveys for actionable insights.
Benefits are endless
Survicate SALESmanago surveys allow you to increase sales of your ecommerce by enabling you to:
- Run post-purchase surveys to find out how your customers assess their experience of buying from you.
- Quickly discover the most common problems your customers face.
- Segment your customers based on their Net Promoter Score®.
- Find out what stops subscribers from converting into customers.
Our Customers love us
In 2016 our Customers collected over 18 million responses. According to G2 Crowd and our Customers reviews Survicate was rated 4.8 out of 5 stars, becoming one of the best insights tools available on the market.
Why you should choose Survicate to run SALESmanago surveys
Making surveys a part of your marketing automation managed with SALESmanago is easy with Survicate. Add Survicate surveys to emails sent with SALESmanago and start collecting feedback from your Customers in no time. All responses are tied to email addresses of respondents so you can reach out to them and offer personal help or special offers based on their needs or doubts. Collect invaluable customer insights and use them to increase sales.
Survicate is powerful yet easy to use – you’ll create your first survey in no more than 3 minutes. No technical skills are required to set up Survicate SALESmanago integration. If there’s anything stopping you from using Survicate SALESmanago surveys – let us know via chat on the right and we’ll help you out.