Survicate surveys for Salesforce®.
All-in-one customer surveys integrated with Salesforce.
Boost customer satisfaction, drive referrals, and reduce churn with Survicate surveys for Salesforce.
Use surveys in your transactional emails
Add Survicate surveys to emails sent via Salesforce to get feedback from customers.
- Research and improve your Net Promoter Score®.
- Find out what your customers need or how they assess their experience with your company.
Use questionnaires to get in-depth customer feedback
Create and distribute mobile-ready questionnaires that people actually fill out.
- Send a link to your Customers via email, messenger, social media or place it in your articles.
- Research customer satisfaction or run advanced product usage surveys for actionable insights.
Benefits are endless
Survicate Salesforce surveys allow you to:
- Run post-purchase surveys to find out how your customers assess their experience of buying from you and what you should improve.
- Segment your customers based on their Net Promoter Score®, Customer Satisfaction Score or Customer Effort Score.
- Discover what new products or services you customers expect.
- Get feedback on performance of your support or sales teams.
- Find new opportunities for growth.
Our Customers love us
In 2016 our Customers collected over 18 million responses. According to G2 Crowd and our Customers reviews Survicate was rated 4.8 out of 5 stars, becoming one of the best survey tools available on the market.
Why you should choose Survicate to run Salesforce surveys
Use Survicate mobile-ready email surveys for Salesforce to get feedback from your customers and get the ‘why’ behind their decisions.
Survicate is powerful yet easy to use – you’ll create your first survey in no more than 3 minutes and no help from the tech team is required to set up Survicate Salesforce integration. Take advantage of advanced mapping to see answers in Salesforce as custom fields or objects. Create a free account and join companies like T-Mobile, WeWork, and HP!