Surveys for Customer.io
All-in-one customer survey tool integrated with Customer.io.
- Get feedback from your customers and subscribers.
- Responses are tied their email addresses.
Use surveys in your marketing automation
Add Survicate surveys to emails sent via Customer.io to get feedback from customers.
- Research and improve your Net Promoter Score.
- Find out what your Customers need or what problems they face.
Use questionnaires to get in-depth customer feedback
User-friendly questionnaires that people actually fill out.
- Send a link to your customers via email, messenger, social media or place it in your articles.
- Research customer satisfaction or run advanced product usage surveys to capture actionable insights.
Benefits are endless
Survicate Customer.io surveys allow you to:
- Find out how your Customers assess their experience of buying from you.
- Segment your customers based on their Net Promoter Score®.
- Find out what stops subscribers from converting into Customers.
- Discover what new products your customer expect you to offer.
- Drive growth with invaluable customer insights.
Our Customers love us
In 2016 our Customers collected over 18 million responses. According to G2 Crowd and our Customers reviews Survicate was rated 4.8 out of 5 stars, becoming one of the best insights tools available on the market.
Why you should choose Survicate to run Customer.io surveys
Making surveys a part of your marketing automation managed with Customer.io is easy with Survicate. Add Survicate surveys to emails sent with Customer.io and start collecting feedback from your Customers. All responses are tied to email addresses of respondents so you can reach out to them and offer personal help or adjusted offer based on their needs or doubts.
Survicate is powerful yet easy to use – you’ll create your first survey in no more than 3 minutes. No technical skills are required to set up Survicate Customer.io integration so you won’t need any help from developers. If there’s anything stopping you from using Survicate Customer.io surveys – let us know via chat on the right and we’ll help you out.