Customer satisfaction is the key to business growth and it should be the main focus of every company.
We’re sure you’ve already heard this one. But do you know why customer satisfaction is much more than a buzzword? And have you done all you can to increase customer satisfaction levels for your organization?
Okay, that was a tricky question. There’s always something you can do to improve customer satisfaction, no matter where you stand. And the infographic below will tell you why you should do it.
Why Is Customer Satisfaction Vital to a Successful Business?
As you can see, prioritizing customer satisfaction is worth it. Because satisfied customers:
- Are a major growth lever.
- Are less likely to leave you.
- Will help your branding.
- Will build your reputation.
You don’t have to trust our word for it. Trust the numbers. Here are a few statistics to stir your imagination:
- A 5% increase in customer retention equals more than a 25% increase in profit.
- 59% of customers will leave a company after several bad experiences.
- As much as 48% of unsatisfied customers tell others about it (which negatively affects reputation).
- 73% of customers agree that customer experience plays a big role in their purchasing decisions.
To ensure your customer experience efforts hit the mark, you need the right customer satisfaction metrics—and surveys to track them. Here are a few tried and tested surveys that measure customer satisfaction:
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey
- Customer Effort Score (CES) survey
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) survey
You can mix and match all three to get reliable results that you can easily turn into benchmarks. And with a customer experience tool like Survicate, you can have them all up and running five minutes from now.
Survicate will let you create, distribute, and analyze your customer satisfaction surveys, all in one place—with no coding required. In just a few clicks, you can run fully customized surveys on your website, in a web app or mobile app, or via email. Then monitor your results thanks to our analytics dashboards and automatic reports.
All so you can save time collecting data and focus on what matters more: acting on the survey results and customer feedback to improve customer satisfaction.
Just remember about these five rules of running a successful customer satisfaction program:
- Never stop collecting customer feedback and talking to your customers.
- Always be available to answer your customers’ queries.
- Personalize all communication and experiences.
- Make all teams engaged in raising customer satisfaction.
- Measure customer experience metrics and work towards improving them.
Ace Customer Satisfaction With Survicate
Here at Survicate, we want to turn customer experience monitoring into a super easy, sustainable process. And to maximize your results, we’re dedicated to helping you understand the ins and outs of customer satisfaction with our educational materials.
The customer satisfaction infographic above is for everyone who likes pretty pictures to go with their knowledge pills. And for those that just can’t fit another blog post into their busy day. We understand, and we got you.
This infographic is just the first one on our to-do list. Stay tuned for more content like this in Survicate’s brand new style!
P.S. If you’d like the importance of customer satisfaction explained in a few more words, after all, check out our guide to customer satisfaction.