Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys integrated with Salesforce
Boost customer satisfaction, drive referrals, and reduce churn with Survicate Salesforce NPS surveys.
Use integrated with Salesforce NPS surveys in your email campaigns
Paste Survicate surveys to your email campaigns to get valuable insights from your subscribers and customers.
- Distribute surveys to precise groups of users.
- Spot Detractors and convert them into Promoters.
Collect and act on survey data
Discover how satisfied your customers are, what are their pain points, how they assess the experience of buying from you or what are your competitive advantages.
Use insights to tailor your offer and boost customer satisfaction. Result? More loyal customers and more sales.Sign up free
Analyze your Net Promoter Score (NPS) in real time
Calculate your Net Promoter Score and track your progress in time.
- Get daily, weekly and monthly NPS reports to your inbox.
- Quickly spot the most common problems your customers meet. Solve them and boost their loyalty.
Benefits of using NPS surveys are endless
Survicate Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys for Salesforce allow you to:
- Boost customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Turn more customers into brand ambassadors.
- Segment customers by Net Promoter Score®.
- Track both transactional and relationship NPS.
- Discover new opportunities for growth.
Our Customers love us
In 2017 our Customers collected over 60 million responses. According to G2 Crowd and our Customers reviews Survicate was rated 4.8 out of 5 stars, becoming one of the best survey tools available on the market.
Why you should choose Survicate to run Salesforce Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys
Use Survicate NPS email surveys for Salesforce to get feedback from your customers and get the ‘why’ behind their decisions and make the superior customer experience your competitive advantage.
Survicate is powerful yet easy to use – you’ll create your first survey in no more than 3 minutes and no help from the tech department is required to set up Survicate Salesforce integration. Take advantage of advanced mapping to see answers in Salesforce as custom fields or objects. Join companies like T-Mobile, WeWork, and HP!