Surveys for Intercom
Advanced surveys integrated with Intercom. Collect users’ responses and add them to Intercom as tags, events, or attributes.
- Survey different groups of users and customers.
- Use the collected answers to segment users in Intercom.
Survey users via Intercom Messenger
Take advantage of the Survicate application for the Intercom Messenger and run quick, contextual surveys.
- Make surveys an integral part of your communication with users or customers.
- Send surveys during conversations or add them to the home screen.
Embed surveys in your automated email campaigns
Paste Survicate surveys to your automated communication and get valuable insights from specified groups of users.
- Segment customers based on their NPS® scores.
- Find out why users churn, don’t activate, or how they assess trials.
Trigger website surveys integrated with Intercom
Uncover in-the-moment insights with unobtrusive surveys similar to the Intercom chat for a seamless user experience across your website and application.
- Choose from over 10 types of questions.
- Target surveys based on visitors’ behavior.
Collect data and build segments
Survicate enables you to collect survey responses as Intercom tags, events, or attributes. Use them to build more precise user segments and trigger personalized messages or even use the answers in your communication.
Benefits are endless
Survicate surveys for Intercom allow you to:
- Identify cancellation reasons to reduce the churn rate.
- Prioritize a product roadmap by asking what to build next.
- Collect insights to personalize the onboarding process.
- Improve activation by discovering Jobs-to-be-Done.
- Research customer satisfaction with Net Promoter Score® surveys.