Surveys for MailChimp
All-in-one customer survey tool integrated with MailChimp.
- Get feedback from your customers and leads.
- Send leads collected with Survicate to your Mailchimp list.
Use Survicate MailChimp surveys in Marketing Automation
Add Survicate surveys to emails sent via Mailchimp to get feedback from leads and Customers.
- Research and improve your Net Promoter Score.
- Learn more about your Customers and their needs.
Use questionnaires to get in-depth customer feedback
The fastest way to run longer questionnaires that people will actually fill out.
- Send a link to your customers via email, messenger, social media or place it in your articles.
- Research customer satisfaction or product usage.
Generate more leads on your website with smart lead forms
Trigger targeted and unobtrusive lead forms on your website to collect leads and send them to MailChimp lists.
- Use advanced targeting to reach precise groups of visitors.
- Generate more leads on your website without gated content.
Benefits are endless
Survicate MailChimp surveys allow you to:
- Find out why your Customers abandon shopping carts.
- Collect feedback on the quality of products you sell.
- Segment your Customers based on their Net Promoter Score® using our NPS surveys for MailChimp.
- Convert more visitors into leads with smart lead forms.
Our Customers love us
In 2016 our Customers collected over 18 million responses. According to G2 Crowd and our Customers reviews Survicate was rated 4.8 out of 5 stars, becoming one of the best insights tools available on the market.
Why you should choose Survicate to run MailChimp surveys
Whether we like it or not, email is still the king. If you want to get best results for your organization, use Survicate MailChimp surveys. Get feedback from subscribers and customers to learn more about them. Check your Net Promoter Score with your Customers or distribute detailed questionnaires via emails to get more information. Recognize what stops them from buying, what you can improve in your communication, or what kind of products or services they are the most interested in. Use Survicate’s Targeted Website Survey to ask the customers to sign up for your newsletters.
Survicate MailChimp surveys are very easy to create – just copy and paste a piece of HTML code to embed a survey in an email.
All responses are tied to email addresses of respondents. That enables you to use survey answers to reach out to a single person with a personalized offer of help.
Start a free trial and see how Survicate MailChimp surveys can boost the performance of your email marketing and increase your sales!