Surveys for Mailchimp
An all-in-one customer survey tool integrated with Mailchimp.
- Save survey answers as tags, notes, or lead fields on subscribers’ profiles.
- Grow your lists in Mailchimp using smart contact forms.
Use Survicate Mailchimp surveys in Marketing Automation
Add Survicate surveys to emails sent via Mailchimp to get feedback from leads and Customers.
- Save chosen survey answers as tags or notes that you can use for detailed segmentation.
- Choose existing or create new list fields, right from the Survicate panel. No coding skills required.
Update Mailchimp contact profiles
The fastest way to run longer questionnaires that people will actually fill out.
- Send a link to your questionnaire via email, messenger, social media or place it in your articles.
- Research customer satisfaction or product usage.
Generate more leads on your website with smart lead forms
Trigger targeted and unobtrusive lead forms on your website to collect leads and send them to Mailchimp lists.
- Use advanced targeting to reach precise groups of visitors.
- Generate more leads on your website without gated content.
Benefits are endless
Survicate Mailchimp surveys allow you to:
- Find out why your customers abandon shopping carts.
- Collect feedback on the quality of products you sell.
- Segment your Customers based on their Net Promoter Score® using our NPS surveys for Mailchimp.
- Collect opinions on your newsletters.
- Convert more visitors into leads with smart lead forms.
Our customers love us
In 2018 our customers collected over 60 million responses. According to G2 Crowd and our customers reviews Survicate was rated 4.8 out of 5 stars, becoming one of the best insights tools available on the market.
Ready-to-use survey templates
Newsletter feedback survey
Collect feedback from your newsletter subscribers to boost engagement.
- Find out what your audience would like to read about the most, and what’s their preferred mailing frequency.
- Flow survey responses to MailChimp to enroll subscribers in relevant campaigns tailored to their expectations and needs.
Net Promoter Score® survey for MailChimp
Measure satisfaction of your customers and provide them with excellent experience.
- Turn satisfied customers into brand ambassadors and encourage them to spread word of mouth.
- Discover issues some of your customers face and solve them.
How did you hear about us survey
Find out how customers discover your brand.
- Discover underutilized marketing channels and invest more in them.
- Measure what impact offline marketing activities have on your revenue.
Why you should choose Survicate to run MailChimp surveys
Whether we like it or not, email is still the king. If you want to get the best results for your organization, use Survicate Mailchimp surveys. Get feedback from subscribers and customers to learn more about them. Measure your Net Promoter Score or distribute detailed questionnaires via emails to get more information. Recognize what stops your customers from buying, what you can improve in your communication, or what kind of products or services they are the most interested in. Use Survicate’s targeted website surveys to ask customers to sign up for your newsletters.
Survicate Mailchimp surveys are very easy to create – just copy and paste a piece of HTML code to embed a survey in an email.
All responses are tied to respondents email addresses and can be sent to MailChimp to improve your segmentation and personalization.
Start a free account and see how Survicate Mailchimp surveys can boost the performance of your email marketing and increase your sales!