Surveys for GetResponse
All-in-one customer survey tool integrated with GetResponse.
- Get feedback from your customers and subscribers using email surveys.
- Send leads collected on your website with Survicate lead forms to your GetResponse list.
Use Survicate GetResponse surveys in Marketing Automation
Add Survicate surveys to emails sent via GetResponse to get feedback from customers and subscribers.
- Research and improve your Net Promoter Score.
- Learn more about your Customers and their needs.
Use questionnaires to get in-depth customer feedback
Distribute questionnaires that people will actually complete.
- Send a link to your customers via email, messenger, social media or place it in your articles.
- Research customer satisfaction or product usage.
Generate more leads on your website with smart lead forms
Trigger targeted and unobtrusive lead forms on your website. Generate quality leads and send them to GetResponse lists.
- Use advanced targeting to reach precise groups of visitors.
- Generate leads on your website without gated content.
Benefits are endless
Survicate GetResponse surveys allow you to:
- Find out why your Customers abandon shopping carts.
- Run post-purchase surveys to discover what motivates people to buy from you.
- Segment your Customers based on their Net Promoter Score®.
- Convert more visitors into leads with smart lead forms.
- Get valuable feedback on your newsletters.
Our Customers love us
In 2016 our Customers collected over 18 million responses. According to G2 Crowd and our Customers reviews Survicate was rated 4.8 out of 5 stars, becoming one of the best insights tools available on the market.
Why you should choose Survicate to run GetResponse surveys
Survicate GetResponse surveys help you increase the effectiveness of email marketing in your organization. Get feedback from subscribers and customers to learn more about them – what stops them from buying, what you can improve in your communication, or what kind of products or services they are the most interested in. Listen to your customers and turn collected insights into changes on your website or in offer to increase sales without risky experiments.
Survicate GetResponse surveys are easy to create and deploy – just copy and paste a piece of HTML code to embed a survey in an email. All responses are tied to the email addresses of respondents so you know how every single person responds.
Start a free account and plugin Survicate surveys into your GetResponse email marketing!