Surveys for Drift
All-in-one customer survey tool integrated with Drift.
- Get feedback from your leads and customers.
- Improve their experience to boost growth.
Use surveys in your sales and marketing emails
Add Survicate one-click email surveys to emails sent via Drift to get actionable feedback.
- Research and improve your Net Promoter Score®.
- Gain in-the-moment insights after webinars or product demos.
Use questionnaires to get in-depth customer feedback
Create and distribute questionnaires that people will actually fill out.
- Send a link to your audience via email, messenger, social media or place it in your articles.
- Research customer satisfaction or run advanced product usage surveys to collect product ideas.
Benefits are endless
Survicate Drift surveys allow you to increase sales by enabling you to:
- Run post-purchase surveys to find out how your customers assess their experience of buying from you.
- Segment your customers based on their NPS values and spot detractors.
- Find out what stops leads from converting into customers.
- Discover how leads assess communication your sales reps.
Our Customers love us
In 2016 our Customers collected over 18 million responses. According to G2 Crowd and our Customers reviews Survicate was rated 4.8 out of 5 stars, becoming one of the best insights tools available on the market.
Why you should choose Survicate to run Drift surveys
Drift is the first conversational marketing platform on a mission to turn internet into a conversation. Make surveys an integral part of your conversations managed with Drift to get to know your audience better. Add Survicate surveys to emails sent with Drift and start collecting feedback from your customers and leads in no time. All responses are tied to email addresses of respondents, so you can reach out to them and offer personal help or special offers based on their needs or doubts.
Survicate is powerful yet easy to use – you’ll create your first survey in no more than 3 minutes, and no technical skills are required to use Survicate Drift surveys. Create a free account and see how Survicate surveys can work for you! Any questions before you start? Contact us via chat and let us help you out.