Surveys for Autopilot
All-in-one customer survey tool integrated with Autopilot.
- Get feedback from your customers and email subscribers.
- Grow satisfied customers into brand ambassadors.
Use surveys in your automated email campaigns
Add Survicate one-click email surveys to emails sent via Autopilot to get feedback from customers and subscribers.
- Research and improve your Net Promoter Score.
- Find out what your customers need or how they assess their experience.
Use questionnaires to get in-depth customer feedback
Create and distribute questionnaires that people will actually fill out.
- Send a link to your Customers via email, messenger, social media or place it in your articles.
- Research customer satisfaction or run advanced product usage surveys for actionable insights.
Benefits are endless
Survicate Autopilot surveys allow you to increase sales by enabling you to:
- Run post-purchase surveys to find out how your customers assess their experience of buying from you.
- Segment your customers based on their Net Promoter Score®.
- Find out what stops subscribers from converting into customers.
- Discover what new products you customers expect.
Our Customers love us
In 2016 our Customers collected over 18 million responses. According to G2 Crowd and our Customers reviews Survicate was rated 4.8 out of 5 stars, becoming one of the best insights tools available on the market.
Why you should choose Survicate to run Autopilot surveys
Autopilot is a popular marketing automation tool used by companies of all sizes. Make surveys a part of your marketing automation campaigns managed with Autopilot to collect valuable customer insights and act upon them. Add Survicate surveys to emails sent with Autopilot and start collecting feedback from your Customers in no time. All responses are tied to email addresses of respondents so you can reach out to them and offer personal help or special offers based on their needs or doubts.
Survicate is powerful yet easy to use – you’ll create your first survey in no more than 3 minutes and no technical skills are required to use Survicate Autopilot surveys. Create a free account and see how Survicate surveys can work for you!